Career / Executive Coaching
Career / Executive Coaching and CBT
CBT Career coaching supports you through a transition from where you are now in your career to where you want to be. CBT career coaching is a five-step systematic, action-orientated and problem-solving approach.
Since 1997 we have had unparalleled success in redundancy/career change due to the innovative state of the art training provided at our centre based in the heart of the city.
In today’s busy world, people like to see results above anything else. We support clients through a structured series of five specific steps to achieve their career success. We will help you to transform your career to enable you to find a job that is better suited to your unique skill sets and abilities.
CBT and Career Coaching
An individual career assessment is conducted we then tailor a bespoke programme to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Step one: Define your destination – Identifying your specific goals and what is important to you in the workplace.
- Step two: Identifying competencies – Knowledge, skills, experience, and personal qualities.
- Step three: Identify targets – Identify target careers and companies.
- Step four: Leveraging yourself- market yourself effectively (LinkedIn) and leverage your points of difference, reinvent your personal brand and persuade others to embrace your new brand.
- Step five: Networking – Network effectively, applying for jobs, and interviewing
CBT Career coaching covers the following areas:
- Career change coaching for individuals at all levels
- Leadership training
- Graduate career coaching
- CBT Interview training
- Psychological reversals
- Stress reduction
- Self-esteem work
- Self-Image work
- Work/life balance
- Enhanced decision-making
Virtual Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Convenient, private and secure
Online Therapy is available to anyone, anywhere in the world at home or in the office using a tablet, mobile phone or laptop / computer and a good internet connection.
This service would appeal to client's for a variety of reasons.
- Clients location would make it difficult / impossible to access Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy.
- Clients time-pressure, work deadlines, and work-based travel make it difficult to commit for the normal counselling time-scale.
- Clients family commitments make it easier to have treatment on-line at home.
- Clients prefer an initial face to face assessment, and then combine both treatment modalities.