Our Unique Therapy Points
- Proven track record of delivering CBT within a large professional and corporate client base for over 20 years.
- Delivery of a training programme where clients are encouraged to tape sessions and do practical work which augments what has been learnt in the session.
- An extensive use of CBT psychometric tests and a semi-structured interview for an initial diagnosis and individual treatment plan.
- Clear-cut goals set at the initial start of a therapy where outcomes can be measured for a successful therapeutic intervention.
- Specialists in Stress and Anger Management, OCD and PTSD with a perfect track record of success.
- Time limited and structured 12 – 20 sessions with no contractual obligations.
- Over 10 years experience delivering virtual therapy internationally.
- Intensive short-term CBT in-house programmes for people travelling to the UK from abroad.
- Practising mindfulness based CBT for over 20 years.
Our centres are located in the City of London at 68 King William Street, London, EC4N 7DZ
and Chislehurst at 1, Bromley Lane, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7 6LH.
What sort of problems can CBT help with?
Virtual Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Convenient, private and secure
Online Therapy is available to anyone, anywhere in the world at home or in the office using a tablet, mobile phone or laptop / computer and a good internet connection.
This service would appeal to client's for a variety of reasons.
- Clients location would make it difficult / impossible to access Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy.
- Clients time-pressure, work deadlines, and work-based travel make it difficult to commit for the normal counselling time-scale.
- Clients family commitments make it easier to have treatment on-line at home.
- Clients prefer an initial face to face assessment, and then combine both treatment modalities.